Monday, March 01, 2010
Annika has had a picc line for three weeks. We just completed a regimen of IV antibiotics last night! Yeah! So now we are off to London on March 2 to meet with and ENT, and Annika's cf doctor. We will find out if the picc line is to be kept for future use, or removed. Annika may need surgery on her sinuses, and I know Dr. Mataeo's wants to preform a bronch. He will decide when the bronch will be done based on what the ENT has to say. Hopefully we can convince the GI doctor to see Annika on the 2nd also. I will keep you posted.