Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Annika's Teething Turmoil

Yep that is right, she has been teething, and not quietly I might add! She started with the two bottom, than the two top fangs, yes I have a vampire baby. She just finished breaking through her to top middle ones, and is now working on the two upper back teeth. 8 in total. Two behind Parker at this age.
The problem with cf and teething is the mucous. All our babies get runny noses and rosy cheeks. Mine gets this plus throwing up from the extra mucous, a hard time breathing through her nose because the mucous is so thick and she is constently digging at her ears, to the point I am debating a doctor trip. She sleeps like crap and is only happy with a boob in her mouth, which is pure hell for me. Can't babies be born with all their teeth....lol!

Mommie's trip to H...E.... double hockey sticks !

Well with Annika teething, sleep is a valued thing. Something I am not getting much of. I have now had a sinus infection since June of 2005, and I am on the third antibiotic for it. Just when I think I have it taken care of, BAMM! Back it comes again. I talked to the nurse practioner at London and they are going to do a CT scan of the sinus to see if a surgery has to be preformed to scrap the sinus walls. They seem to think I am colonizing bacteria in my sinus cavity. I don't care what they do, just let me breath again! and sleep again! and remember what I had for dinner last night, again.....lol