Sunday, August 14, 2005

Now doesn't that just say it all!

This was on my email today.......After all we have been through, I feel this is just what I needed to read. I have been dealing with depression on a larger note. This just reminds me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
A friend told me the other day, "Think of your life as a giant maze, you know there is an exit, but along the way you will ruin into a lot of walls. If you need to be reminded that you will reach your goal, just look up" Isn't that so true, even though we run into walls daily, if we look up we see open sky, and God. We will reach the exit that is so desired....and life will go on!

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, You will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth You will again bring me up. Psalm 71:20 NIV