Tuesday, June 12, 2007


My kids are staying at my mom and dad's for a few days , so Dave can come up and be with me. Annika is now off her IV treatment, and the port is totally healed. She looks great. She has been complaining about how it hurts when she goes pee, so she will see the Dr. on Thursday. Parker went fishing the other day with his dad, and caught some fish. My mom BBQ on up for him to eat. Supposably he kept me a peice to savour when I get home. I PRAY that is just a figure of speech or my house will smell pretty bad if it is in his bed like he told me tonight.....lol. The kids miss me alot, and that makes me feel both horrible( because no kid should have to have their mom in the hospital this much) and it makes me happy ( to know that no matter what I do or say, I am number one in their lives) I MISS THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS! My mom and dad where creative ( I sure it was pappa's doing) and sent me the attached photo, it made me day, heck my whole week. I thought I would share it with you all.Tomarrow I have to have a barium enema and xrays. Thursday we head over to Hamilton hospital for a motiality test with more things being shoved up my butt and things being drained out of my body. YUCK! They are looking for a few things but mostly want to rule ouy Hirshsprungs disease. So we will see, I am in the hospital at least another 4 days. If anyone is bored you can send me pictures or emails, I have my laptop now, and I check in at least twice a day, in between naps from my drugs.....ahhh at least the pain is under control. I will talk to you all soon, Hugs and XXXXX's.